Dec 31, 2012

Anticipation

I recently read, "that travel is 90% anticipation and 10% recollection". -Edward Streeter

Here goes the anticipation.


This map will change. It has changed every day over the last 3 months.

Much of the fun has come as I share my plan with friends and family. I'm encouraged by their excitement, inspired by their travels (thus adding destinations). My resolve is renewed by their passion. So while I plan this big adventure I will share the preparation part of the journey.

And The Journey...I quit my job of 9+ years to travel for the first part of 2013.





2 comments:

  1. I love, love, love that I can hear your voice through this! And I simply cannot wait to read about your adventure. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tawnya, that means a lot coming from you. I owe you a prize for being the first to comment. Thanks for being an amazing friend. Love you too!

      Delete