Jan 21, 2013

A Straight Jacket

That's what the Italians will put me in when I'm caught doing this:
  • riding a bike and singing "my country tis of thee" (at the tops of my lungs) while wearing red white and blue somewhere in Italy. Thank you Tanni
For the second installment in the Mission Possible list the theme is Culture.
All the "to do's" below will immerse me in the culture of a locale while the item above will only validate the negative opinion that many Europeans have of Americans. I will have to get creative with that one. I seriously love my friends.
  • Clog dressed in traditional clothing in Germany - Adrian
  • A cooking lesson in every country! - Carrie
  • A once in a lifetime experience in every country! - Carrie
  • Drive on the autobahn in a BMW - Michelle
I mean really. I get to drive on the autobahn in a BMW without feeling the least bit of guilt for my frivolity.


3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I can't even tell you how excited I am!!!! You know we are all living through you. So I had to read this article last week for class and the last line made me think of you and your adventures... "I don't let the butterflies stop me from doing what I want. I accept anxiety as another name for challenge and can accomplish wonders." Love it! and Love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it Camille! This will be my mantra as the red faced lady at the patisserie glares at me for not speaking French.

      Delete