Jan 25, 2013

Rome with a load of coins

  • Cast a coin [or several] in the Trevi Fountain in Rome and make a wish and let us know when it comes true - Jeff
I'm going to need a lot of coins to help me complete the to do's on this Mission Possible list because the theme is Amore!
  • Have a romantic lunch with a sexy Frenchman - Allison
  • Tell an Italian or French guy he is very handsome - David
  • A date in every country! xoxo - Carrie - every country? phew, no pressure or anything. Then on the flip side . . .
  • If a Frenchman tries to pinch or flirt with you just say "Non!" - Laurent 
In addition to coins I need to pack a lot of luck, guts, flirty winks and cute clothes. So if anyone knows a cute nice single guy in any of the countries on this list please help a girl out and let me know.

Or . . . maybe I just need to learn to Mambo Italiano



1 comment:

  1. Oooooh. I second the date in every country! ;) And toss a coin in for me!

    ReplyDelete