Jan 31, 2013

Russia for the Countdown

left to right: me and Christy modeling Snowhemian Chic
 
I feel like it is turning 
into Russia 

said my sister's Russian neighbor as we were all shoveling snow. There is that much snow in Utah right now.

Now for travel related news . . .
  • My flight is booked!
  • I will be in Europe in 19 days!
  • My sister Christy is traveling  with me for the first week!
  • And yes, I'm going to make her Yodel with me as we cross the Millenium Bridge (for more about this see the Mission Possible List). 
Let the Countdown begin  
*Cast your vote on the right if you think you know where I'm going first.



3 comments:

  1. 19 days! Yowza! I think we'll be in SL next Friday (the 8th)...wanna try for lunch?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes yes please! I was actually going to call you today or tomorrow to make plans. Happy early Birthday my dear friend!

      Delete
    2. Thanks! And yay! I'll call and we'll figure out time and place. I can't wait!

      Delete