Jan 7, 2013

The Map Department

As a kid I poured over maps, atlases, globes. Still do. I've found some really great ones recently.

1. I'm already trying to figure out how to best transport this one on my trip. I mean really, it's a scratcher map! I'm not really sure what else to say except "I WANT IT". And the fact that Luckies sells a travel size is genius.
Scratch Map Travel Edition


2. Isn't this adorable you can have it customized. I love it and can see it hanging just about anywhere to commemorate a special trip. From the clever HereAndThereShop.

 
3. For the last, more practical option..Pop Out Maps are just too cute, seriously they fit right in your hand. They open (and close) easily and highlight popular destinations. I was lucky enough to receive four of them from my not so little brother for Christmas: Florence, Rome, Paris, London.





2 comments: