Jan 9, 2013

Boots


Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a cute pair of comfortable travel shoes that don't scream "American Tourist"? I have been on this quest for at least . . . um . . . 6 years.

Recently rededicating myself to the effort, I'm sure the UPS man thinks some kind of strange illegal shoe trafficking scheme is going on here with the frequent delivery of shipping boxes large enough for both my niece and nephew to play in at the same time.

But thanks to Zappos convenient return policy I was able to try on and return many a pair and I'm happy to announce: we have a WINNER!


All my requirements are met in these boots from Born: all day every day comfort; protection from rain, snow, and cobblestones; substantial tread for said rain and snow; to be worn with pants or skirts; warm but not too warm; no duck feet please and of course cute.


2 comments: