Feb 5, 2013

14 Days

to go and 14 heart palpitations down before hitting the ground in Europe.

Purchasing a Eurail Pass should come with a warning label: side effects may include irregular heartbeat, catatonic stares, and momentary fits of "what in the world am I doing".  But I did it and I, as well as my bank account, survived. And now that the shock to my system has dulled a bit I'm back to planning and I've added a new leg; I'm fjord bound!


Now for my first destination (thanks to all those who cast guesses). It is . . .

London
then to Paris by way of the Chunnel!

If you're looking for ideas for festivities a little closer to home, why not throw a Chinese New Year Party. My sister, Christy celebrates with her family every year and just posted about her preparations here: House of Normandy

2 comments:

  1. Yikes! Looking at Eurail pass prices, it's no wonder you were in shock. lol
    The next two weeks are probably going to fly by and you'll be off before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Sounds like a wonderful trip!!

    ReplyDelete