Feb 13, 2013

Pinky Finger Excercises


our finger sandwiches at The Grand America Hotel-photos by Christy
I enjoy a lovely Tea and when a trip to England just isn't possible to satisfy a longing for scones and clotted cream I go here

The Grand America Hotel 
Salt Lake City, Utah 
The Afternoon Tea includes: 
a blossoming tea flower and a tower of
finger sandwiches,
scones, jam, clotted cream,
pastries and pate fruit 

Two a Tea 
Glendora, California 
The Royal High Tea and The Queen's Tea are served course by course including a spoon sized sphere of sorbet as a palate cleanser. The strawberry herbal tea is still one of my favorites.


Tea flower at The Grand America Hotel




The Rose Garden Team Room at the Huntingon Library
San Marino, California
Here everything is served buffet style so if your favorite tea sandwich is salmon and dill you can have 1 or 4 more.



Reservations are required for all three of these tea services. And they are all worth the wait.


3 comments:

  1. I've never been to the Grand America. I really should go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a treat. Maybe we should go there when I get back.

      Delete
  2. I'm going to have to try those places out- Thanks!

    ReplyDelete