Feb 8, 2013

Visions of Sea Urchin Toast

I am really hoping that the grace of the foodie gods will shine down on me and grant me this wish: to dine at Noma. I just added my name to the reservation waitlist (like 6 times).

It has been named by many food critics as the best in the world, been on the list of The World's 50 Best Restaurants for 7 years, named The Best in 2012, and in Where Chefs Eat it is recommended by 31 chefs (most restaurants made it into the book with 1 recommendation).

Courses in a meal are in the double digits, locally sourced regional food with a modern twist. And for those who prefer non-alcoholic beverages you can select a juice menu rather than a wine pairing. We're not talking about juice of the generic orange, apple or grape variety. These are made in house and include flavors such as sea buckthorn, lingonberry, pine, elderflower, and pear-verbena.

Oh please, please, please Mr. Reservation Filler let me in . . . a girl like me doesn't make it to Denmark very often.

Strandgade 93 Copenhagen Denmark



1 comment: