Apr 11, 2013

Postcards Wanted?

My dear friend Rachel has given me her own list of "adventure to dos" and if you know Rachel or read her blog rachelsaysso.blogspot.com you know the list is a winner, sure to inspire laughter.

On the list I'm supposed to ring a cow's bell in Switzerland, ask old couples holding hands their secret to love and send her a postcard from the first city I visit in Italy. Having recently conquered the Italian post office, which was hilarious, she should be getting her postcard soon.

And I thought: what a great idea Rachel (she's full of them)...

So if YOU would like a postcard from Europe email me your address and I will do my best to send one your way. Just a little "thank you" for reading along in my journey.








4 comments:

  1. Oooooh. Sammy would love one. I'll send you the address.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicola-
    You don't know me, but I am friends with Amy :)( and saw your blog address on her facebook page ) Please tell that sweet girl of mine that I need a postcard from PARIS !! I know she's flying out of there :) She knows how obsessed I am with anything French... so tell her I'll make her a big batch of my chocolate chip cookies the next time I see her if I get a postcard :)

    I think you are so brave for going on these adventures ! I'm so envious, but know I will get to Europe one of these days... and I'm not waiting until my kids are older and my husband is retired !! I WILL live my dreams... with them :)

    Give Amy a hug for me and you girls be safe :)

    Deb

    ReplyDelete