Mar 17, 2013

I don't know, YOU pick

When you have this many choices for dessert how do you decide... you turn to your friend who generously goes halvsies on 2 with you.



Apple strudel and cranberry mascarpone heaven.



So just like dessert when you have 2 days and so many exciting options before you need to be in Bologna what do you do...turn to your friends of course. So I need YOU to vote by commenting on this blog or Facebook with where I should go and why, before arriving in Bologna.
1. Munich -I've been before but only for a day a few years ago and it's on the way
2. Zurich - never been and its Switzerland!
3. Pompeii - on my bucket list, but a trek out of the way to get there
4. Rome- also a trek, I've been before, but it never hurts to throw another coin in the Trevi fountain.
5. Write in vote

Ok voting starts NOW and closes at midnight tonight, Sunday March 17th (Pacific time).





6 comments:

  1. My vote is either Zurich or Pompeii, but I'm leaning Zurich. (I love chose your own adventures! :) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm...I'd have to say Munich. I spent a couple of days in Zurich and my experience was great because we were tracking down family history. But as a tourist, I didn't see many beautiful sites there....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote Zurich. My brother served there on his mission so it's always held a special place in my heart. Plus, nothing beats Swiss chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. NOOOOOOOOOOO! I'm toooooo late wahhhhhhhh. Well at I hope at least your going to bring me back one of those amazing looking chocolate desserts...tehehehe. ;) *wink wink*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks all for the votes. The determination will be revealed in a few short days.

    ReplyDelete